Since his introduction in 1933, the saga of the Lone Ranger has captured the hearts and imaginations of generations of loyal fans.
Riding the range astride his powerful stallion, Silver, The Lone Ranger has dedicated his life to seeking out villainy and injustice throughout the Wild West. Accompanied by his stalwart companion, Tonto, the Native American who saves his life, The Lone Ranger delivers his unique style of Western justice with heroic nobility. Keeping his true identity secret, this mysterious masked man never seeks praise or recognition for his courageous good deeds.
“Who was that masked man?”
- Fred Foy as Announcer (221 episodes, 1949–1957)
- Jay Silverheels as Tonto (217 episodes, 1949–1957)
- Clayton Moore as The Lone Ranger (169 episodes, 1949–1951, 1954–1957)
- John Hart as The Lone Ranger (52 episodes, 1952–1953)
- Gerald Mohr as Narrator (16 episodes, 1949)
- Lane Bradford as Duke Wade (15 episodes, 1949–1957)
- Chuck Courtney as Dan Reid (Lone Ranger’s nephew) (14 episodes, 1950–1955)
Did You Know?
The Lone Ranger can be seen:
Monday – Friday at 3 P.M.
Tuesday – Saturday at 1 A.M.
Saturdays at 6:30 A.M.